Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January 2013... Let's do this!

Okay, Okay, I've started the year off as a blog slacker... But 2013 is going to be a huge year for the McCullers fam... and I want to document these memories to come...

I've alreaady missed out on blogging about a New Year's Day get together at Maw's house (in my happy place), birthday parties galore, family movie nights with the popcorn maker (because that makes them 100 times for exciting), the start of baseball, swimming for both kids, Addie continueing gymnastics, a trip to D.C., the arrival of our new cousin Jack, and who knows what else...



This week, Addie and I made this piece of art- using Nanny's old buttons... and we're starting on the baby's nursery this week!

Here's to being better about blogging... and to a great, healthy, and happy 2013!