Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Blogging FAIL.

Once again, I've fallen behind on blogging.:( I've missed out on blogging about swim meets that Chris rocked, visits from the Grandparents, building Gingerbread houses (that resembled a shack), and so many other precious memories.

My grandmother, Nanny, passed away last week. She meant everything to me and it has been extremely hard. While I'm not looking forward to the holidays as usual, I'm determined to have that "Nanny" spirit. I'm going to put on a smile and make the most of the Christmas season for the kids. She would be proud.

Now, more than ever, I realize how important this blog is. As we grow, age, and fade away, it is the memories that we will cherish. Memories that I want to remember forever- every little thing.

ESS~ Always in our hearts... Forever.