Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Summertime...

And the livin' is easy... I love, love, love summer... and it is going way too fast! Usually we tire of the pool, but I am realizing more and more that I could so live in Florida! We are a warm weather family! I can feel it now- I will be a sad girl when the pools close... Who wouldn't miss little girls cracking up, laughing, having so much fun, and of course perfecting those star jumps? Life is good.:)

Of course- then we have those embarassing moments- Like when Chris jumps in and yells, "Ouch, my balls hurt (during a star jump)... Addie, Do your balls hurt?" Ha! And then Addie asked if we wanted to see a "princess" jump... and she walked gracefully, and prissily held her nose and jumped softly into the water! Trust me though- That girl is all tomboy! She is afraid of nothing!