Tuesday, July 5, 2011

So worth the trip!!!

We made a quick trip to Bethany Beach to join Todd, Sarah, and the boys for two days... and it was so worth it- Addie's face when she saw her cousins.:)



Oh- and I'd love to call it "quick"- but I took over driving after the Bay Bridge... My dad woke up at 11:30 at night and said, "Where the heck are we? We should have been there by 10:45!" Oops... I missed a turn and we started seeing "Welcome to the Village of Sleepy Hollow" and Jim Bob Lane. Luckily, we finally came to a store and got directions since we were in an area with no phone service in the middle of no where. Not one of my finer moments.

And just beacuse... Meet doggy. As in Blue Dog. Over the past six months, he has become a member of our family. Addie takes him EVERYWHERE and now she even makes me photograph him... ugh!:)