Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sweet Chris...

Chris has always been in love with his cousin Hank- so when he saw the rock wall open at Claude Moore, he was so excited to try it... over, and over, and over again! Chris is so sweet, but it cracks me up with how he's starting to really grow up. He comes home from the bus and there is always drama or a story from school... like you know- when clear germ gel was spilled on his library book, it was the end of the world! Ha! He is Mr. Social and always inviting kids back to our house! He's learning to read, will be testing for his yellow belt in Karate, and continues to swim. He's in LOVE with the boy band Big Time Rush and has to listen to the c.d. every time we're in the car. Ha! Both kids love the movie Ramona and Beezus and we've gotten it from Redbox so many days that I should just buy it... and when I wrote on his snack note, "Chris, you are my Ramona- You are extraordinary", I got yelled at. Apparently, I hurt his feelings and kids made fun of him because I called him a girls name. Oops. I did feel horrible! He's starting to be way too smart- Like when he intentionally "hid" the Redbox movie so we couldn't take it back!