Sunday, January 23, 2011

Da Girls...

Addie isn't being shortchanged activities- She LOVES her playdates!!! Danielle and I take turns swapping the girls and it works out great! This week we took all five kids for smoothies and we were so loud, I can't believe we didn't get kicked out of the store! Oh- and Chris has a little crush on Caroline- it's cute.:)

The girls LOVE playing dress-up...

The second little Taylor comes into my house she darts upstairs and has to wear the Snow White dress- every time. And then she also has to wear her "sparkle shoes." She's so precious!

And then there is Molly and Addie. Oh my. They love the new dress-up kit Addie got for Christmas... And this is a little tame without the pink, green, and blue wigs. I keep telling them they are rockstars... but Brendan asked me if I was training them to be strippers. Out of no where, they did start saying that they are, "Sexy", but I told them that that was potty talk and not allowed.... Are we going to have our hands full, or what?