Saturday, July 6, 2013

I'll be back....

Why, Hello there! You guys didn't think I'd fallen off the face of the earth did ya? I mean it's only been like five months or so... It's not like y'all missed that much- no life events like weddings, baptisms, vacations, accomplishments... I mean we're pretty boring around here. Or not.

Life has been super, crazy busy... and I wouldn't want it any other way. I love craziness- If you know my family- that's just the norm for us.:) As much as I'd LOVE to catch you guys up on everything... my brother's wedding, the Pearson family vacay, the kids graduating kindergarten and 2nd grade, lost front teeth, crazy adventures, trips to the lake, and all the in between stuff, I would go crazy and be blogging forever... so I can't just pick up where I left off, but my goal is to start anew and document our chaos from here on out.

Oh yeah- and we had a baby... and we're now a family of five... No biggie or anything.;) Perhaps that's why blogging got away from me... I think I've finally learned that if I'm gonna do this, I just need to make the most of my down time and whatever works... So I'm coming at ya live from my driveway- with a sleeping baby in the stroller, and a big 'ole extension cord hooked up to my power plug since my computer was dead. Oh, and don't mind the dirty screen- I'm sure Brendan will notice and tell me I need to take better care of it.:)


For now, welcome back to our lives... the good, the bad, and the ugly... We are the McCullers fam.:)