Sunday, September 23, 2012

First Day of School

Yay for the first day of school! 
 
My handsome boys...

Our big second grader!  Can't believe how fast he's growing up!

My heart...

Some of the bus stop... I can't tell ya how much this feels like "home"- We've actually stayed put and lived somewhere for two years- and I feel like I've watched all these kids grow.... Love it!

Good thing we have afternoon Kindergarten- Addie's still in her pajams for the morning bus stop...

Give us a few hours and she's ready!

Our sweet Kindergartner!

Nona and Papa came to see her off...

So proud!

Daddy's girl

Big girl- tear...

Yes, I decorated the driveway.... AND Addie and I decorated the entire sidewalk and whole bus stop with sidewalk chalk- a bunch of "We're so proud of you, Sycolin Salamanders Rock, etc."  For now, the kids LOVED it... but I'm well aware that one day they'll make me stop! Ha!


Yes, they coordinated!:)

And came home happy as can be- I guess they didnt' miss me too much.:( :)