Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

The past two days have been super busy- but yet laid back... The kids and I had a sweet Mother's Day- consisting of a day at the gym, ice cream at Sweet Frog- our new favorite, and park hopping.  Oh- not to mention playing together on the trampoline and just loving on each other. 

This morning we woke up and after a night of Addie coughing and sounding like she was wheezing, we decided to have a doctor's visit.  Yep, Addie Tay was definitely wheezing and had to do a nebulizer treatment in the office and got an inhaler to use at home. Poor thing.  We snuggled up in bed and made a doll house room out of a box.  Addie is soooo sweet- We made a bed complete with a pillow- pretty good out of a Sun Chips box if ya ask me.:)  Addie decorated the walls with pictures of her entire family and even put her name above her bed like in her room...
 and the numbers 4 and 7.  I was kind of confused and asked Addie why she put 4 and 7... to which she replied, "Mommy because I'm 4 and Chris is 7."  Duh!
 And look at all these cards Chris made for me.  He takes Spanish at school- I loved how he signed this one with my love name for him- "Topher"...  He's going to be a heartbreaker!
 Gotta love this: 
 Awww... and "There couldn't be anything better than you or dad."  I'll take it- That's what makes my Mother's Day!:)
Tonight we had dinner with Nona and Papa and we're down to two days until Daddy returns... It's the home stretch baby!  Oh- and it's so nice to know that some people actually read this blog- Thanks so much for the sweet e-mail Aunt Paula- Miss ya tons and hope to see ya this Summer!