Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Happy Halloween!!!

I was so nervous about how Halloween was going to go this year because we had a real snowfall a few days before Halloween! The kids loved it, I hated it, but luckily Daddy was home to let the kids spend hours outside- and I regret not taking my camera out- I have a video on facebook- Addie had fun snowboarding! She has no fear!!!

Luckily, it warmed up, the snow melted, and we had a beautiful night for trick-or-treating. The Renehans- our friends from out in Wild, Wonderful joined us- The kids had a playdate before we headed out and then we walked the streets together. When we met the Renehans, Chris was a baby and Delaney was just born... I used to watch Riley and he was a toddler... Since then, I had Addie, and Sharon and Ed have done a great job at adding to our country's population.:)

I'm so glad that we let Addie hand-pick that Super Girl costume... Because she made a great Rapunzel- you know, with no hair, a crown, and a wand. Next year, dress-up clothes all the way!

The Courtland Crew... No shortage of kids in our hood... (um, yeah, this is just our closest four houses- Ha!) Soooo cute.:)