Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Happy 60th!

We got to get together with the Pearson side of the family to help celebrate my Aunt Joyce's 60th birthday... We were all laughing- because we remember when our parents were 30 and we thought that was sooooo old... and now that's us. It's always great to see this side of the fam, and I only wish we got to do it more often. And since then, I've been jonesing for one of Nanny P.P.'s homemade chocolate chip cookies- nothing will ever match them.:(

The Cousins.:)

Me, Aunt Joyce, and Yo... O.k... I'm going on a diet ASAP... Aunt Joyce just lost 60 pounds... and for the record- the 60-year-old aunt isn't supposed to look better than me... Ugh!

The three siblings...

The Pearson Posse

Awww, I just had to include this picture- I think it's so good of my Uncle Mo Jo... and thought it's so sweet how both his wife and daughter are seen right over his shoulder... so sweet.:)

My favorite part of the night was seeing how even though they don't see each other very much, Chris and Addie love their cousins... Oh, and getting to see the newest addition, Kristen and Steven's adorable new baby girl, Lilah Adair.


Cousin Mason was up all the way from Florida- Get it Mason, get it!:)

Let's just say it took about... ten seconds for these little munchkins to seem like they play together every day.:)



And what a wonderful way to finish off the night... with the next generation doing the cha-cha slide... which Caleb totally carried by the way.:)