Monday, February 7, 2011

Udvar-Hazey Center

My parents had Mage and Jack spend the night with them while Todd and Sarah celebrated their anniversary... and my parents suddenly wanted to spend the day with us! I think they now understand why I stay so busy- so the kids fall asleep fast and early... J/K! Last weekend we took the kids to the Udvar-Hazey Center at Dulles Airport and the kids had a blast! Mage amazed us all and literally read all the plaques and signs without any problem. He'd say things like, "That's a Boeing." When he got to an acrobatic plane, he said, "That's a Bud Light." Chris said, a "Bud light? A beer?"... and Mage said, "Yes, I know my words." He is such a smart little boy! We rode a simulator and even went up in the tower. We were so excited because there's a picture of Gil (Grandma Kathy's hubby) in the museum- so we felt like we had celebrity status.:) After the museum, we capped the night off with a trip to the mall play area and then the food court... A good time was had by all!






This weekend, my parents had Chris and Addie spend the night with them so that Brendan and I could have an adult night... We did... and a fun time was had by all. Maybe a little too much fun. We had a great weekend and even had a special Super Bowl party at Chuck and Jackie's... but Mommy was too hungover to take pictures. Jackie is in full Grandma mode and even had a Valentine craft for the kids to do!