Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Thanks Mage...

Oh, my sweet nephew Mage is so smart- Just brilliant. And Chris looks up to him soooo much. Sooooo much that he looked brilliant himself doing his "me" book... It was out on his desk at back to school night and brought me to tears- because I know how much he loves his cousin...

You can tell he was thinking of Mage... Smarty pants.:)

And yesterday, I had to go in the back yard and practice rolling the ball to Chris so he can kick it. He LOVES playing kickball at recess... I remember loving the same thing. Addie would also try to kick it- and it was a huge ball and wouldn't go that far. Chris would catch it, fumble it, and let her make it to first base- then he'd look at me, wink, and say, "Good Job Addie, You made it!" in the sweetest voice. He's such a good big brother.:)