Friday, March 26, 2010

Update

Hey Ya'll... We've been M.I.A. for a while! We officially sold our house, are now living in Brambleton, and househunting! Oh- and go ahead and call us CRAZY... we know we are!

I'm going to try and catch ya up on some of the things we've been up to... and then I'll try my best to keep this blog updated. The kids have kept us entertained as usual, and you guys are missing out on so much these past few weeks... If you only knew.:)

It's officially been a year since Chris broke his arm... and he's back on the monkey bars!

Mommy and Daddy playing who can stay on the beam the longest- Daddy won.

Addie found a pacifier during the move from Chris's keepsake box. She NEVER used a pacifier- and I tried and tried to get her to take one... She wanted the pacifier during the move, and for two days I let her have it... and then it magically was lost.;) We never said anything about it- but on the front it had a VT. She cried for it and said, "I want my Ginger Tech bippy." HA! We now call it Ginger Tech.:)



Todd came to the park with the boys. Actually- Todd and Mage got lost on the way to the park and Brendan had to go out searching for him! I was left at the park with Chris, Addie and Jack. A man was at the park with a little girl and I asked Chris what was taking Daddy and Uncle Dave so long?... Chris blurted out, "They must have gone to drink some beers!" I was sooo embarassed!