Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Fun times!

After the blizzard, we had a few days where we were able to get out of the house before round two of the storm. Todd and I have made a playroom at Nanny and Pappy's house for the kids in the basement. Their basement is unfinished, so it's nice because the kids can ride bikes and scooters when it's cold outside. Nanny is on oxygen at all times... Imagine how shocked I was when I looked up and there she was standing at the bottom of the stairs of the basement... She had to see her great-grandbabies! I almost freaked though and thought I was in big trouble if we didn't get her back up the stairs safely! Luckily, she had a burst of energy and all was well...







I didn't have much luck with the camera that day! Thanks Uncle Dave for the happy meals... it looks like the kids enjoyed them! But I could have gone without you teaching Chris to "flick." My cheek has been red ever since this day! Ugh!

The kids have continued to enjoy our American Idol parties. They crack me up- This week during Hollywood week they really had the ability to pick if the people would be cut or not. Addie looked at me one time and said, "That's awful." She was right-the girl got sent home! Ha!

Sometimes it's really embarassing that she can talk so well. We were at the grocery store and we were being checked out. Addie walked right up to the guy bagging our groceries and said, "Hey Big Guy!" He looked at her like she was crazy so she kept saying it clear as day. When we were walking out to the car, Chris had picked up on it... He said, "Mom, that was the funniest thing ever. Did you hear Addie saying, "Hey Big Guy?".